Belle Tire Tire Technician -- $1,000 Sign on Bonus in Whitestown, Indiana
To Connect with a recruiter today text "Apply" to 44844
Belle Tire is a family owned company that has been in business for over 90 years with over 125 stores in 3 states. We have more than 2,000 employees at our retail locations that provide tire and automotive services, including shocks and struts, oil changes, brakes, batteries and auto glass repair, along with an in-store experience that continues to exceed the expectations of a traditional garage.
The Tire Technician is responsible for tire installation, repairs and maintenance. They demonstrate a positive attitude, while working with the team to get the customer back on the road fast and affordably. This position provides you the opportunity to build a promising career in the tire and automotive service industry.
What you'll do:
- Conduct tire maintenance including repairs, mounting and rotations
- Clean hubs and wheels for corrosion
- Maintains an organized and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- 18 years old
- A valid driver's license is required for this position
- High school diploma or GED is helpful
- Ability to lift an object weighing up to 75 pounds
- Varying work hours, Mon-Sat, some overtime may be required. Workshop environment, with heavy physical requirements and long periods of standing.
- Paid weekly
- Company contributions to 401k
- Product and service discounts
- Flexible paid time off
- Competitive health insurance for eligible employees
- Opportunities for career advancement with an outstanding family company
Belle Tire is an equal opportunity employer. At Belle Tire we are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled