J&J Family of Companies Value Stream Lead in Warsaw, Indiana
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies is recruiting for a Value Stream Lead.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
This position will be responsible for supporting members of the value stream to ensure all deliverables for the team are met.
• Partner with quality, engineering, planning, and maintenance departments to ensure operators have the tools available to manufacture medical devices in accordance to SOP's
• Coordinate the scheduling of machines that align with the master planning schedule
• Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly operations reports
• Expedite and schedule internal and external operations based on changing customer demand
• Support Manufacturing Manager and Supervisor with tasks associated with day to day
• High school diploma or equivalent is required, Associate degree preferred
• Four (4) years of related work experience is required.
• Must have Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook knowledge.
• Experience with writing quality system documents in medical device industry such as nonconformances and CAPA's is required.
• Experience in manufacturing preferably in medical device industry
• Knowledge of metal machining in the medical device industry is preferred.
• Prior leadership roles in the medical device industry is preferred.
• Experience in writing engineering protocols and reports in the medical device industry is preferred.
• Expertise in writing macros in Excel is preferred.
• Lean manufacturing experience is preferred.
• Proficient English language is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin
DePuy Synthes Products, Inc (6149)
J&J Family of Companies
- J&J Family of Companies Jobs