J&J Family of Companies Contracts/Payment Leader in Warsaw, Indiana
DePuy Synthes is recruiting for a Contracts/Payment Leader, located in West Chester, PA, Warsaw, IN, or Raynham, MA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The individual is responsible for all DePuy Synthes Data Use Agreements (DUA) and may include other External Research related contract and payment activities. The activities include drafting, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating compliance with clinical related contractual requirements. Additional responsibilities may also include financial disclosures, sanction checks, conflict of interest activities, Third-Party Intermediary due diligence, vendor contracts and payments and other payments associated with other clinical research activities.
• Oversees the initiation, negotiation, execution and maintenance for all clinical Data Use Agreements and External Research related contract and payment activities
• Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local, and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety, and Environmental compliance
• Drive the identification and implementation of strategies to achieve rapid and well-executed clinical contracts and payment processes in assigned territories
• Partner and collaborate with internal partners within Franchise Clinical R&D, legal, privacy, and Health Care Compliance (HCC) to generate contracts in accordance with appropriate company, local, and national standards
• Coordinates the tracking of agreements, contractual compliance and payments
• Monitor compliance with company policies, procedures and applicable regulatory requirements, identifying and implementing process and system improvements.
• Leads all aspects of the analysis, verification, and coordination of invoices and receipts for DUA and vendor activities per contract achievements and budget.
• Coordinates partnering with clinical sites, and vendors to educate on billing procedures, Fair Market Value, and facilitate invoicing and payments.
• Leads all aspects of the maintenance of an internal database for site-related costs and analyzes changes
• High School Diploma required, a Bachelor’s/University Degree or equivalent preferred.
• Specialization in Life Science, Physical Science, Nursing, Biological Science, Finance and/or Law preferred.
• 6-8 years of relevant experience (or equivalent) required.
• Experience in contracts management required and payment processing, HCC a plus.
• Previous clinical research or related technical experience and legal experience a plus
Strong skills and confirmed proficiencies in the following areas are required:
• Knowledge of regulations and standards pertaining to contracts & payments
• Contract negotiations and management
• Leadership and Mentoring
• Change Management
• Written and Verbal Communications
• Presentation and Influencing
• Analytical/logic skills
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)
J&J Family of Companies
- J&J Family of Companies Jobs