CTG Title Closing Specialist in South Bend, Indiana
Title Closing Specialist
Apr 13, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a client for a Title Closing Specialist(Remote)
Pay Rate: 23.00/hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Act as a liaison between Company, the loan officer, processor, and the borrower.
• Review title commitments for vesting and requirements to be satisfied at the table.
• Create CD/ALTA settlement statements for closing packages make all necessary changes for final lender approval and send to external
• Quality control check package prior to sending out to lender for approval.
• Work with outsource/vendor partners and QC CD/ALTA and send for approval.
• Perform final check for taxes, premium, endorsement, vesting and all other checklist items prior to sending to closing.
• Assist with post closing CD/ALTA changes and approvals
• Assist with on-call coverage as needed
• Assist with alternate shifts/weekend coverage when needed
• Assist with preparation of PreCDs
• Work with scheduler to set closing times with customers. Securing notaries for scheduled closings or conducting closings personally as
• Work to obtain additional information as needed by funding group for disbursements
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• 2+ years of title/mortgage or financial company experience.
• Excellent oral communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal staff and external customers
• Detail oriented
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and
external customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Knowledge of basic computer programs to include Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet and Microsoft Outlook.
• Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local
standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Customer Support
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: Yes
- CTG Jobs