MPS Group Supervisor at GM Fort Wayne Assembly in Roanoke, Indiana
MPS Group, Inc. has an opening for a Supervisor at GM Fort Wayne Assembly.
The Supervisor is responsible for the safety of personnel and subcontractors ,the quality of work, managing routine sanitation/janitorial cleaning and out-of-scope industrial cleaning operations at Host facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops TIS’ and review these safety documents with the crew routinely. This involves evaluating the safety hazards on the job and determining and enforcing the precautions, procedures and PPE needed.
- Evaluates and counsels employees on quality and safety.
- Provides direction, equipment, small tools, materials and supplies to support the crew.
- Act as a customer/client liaison.
- Prepare and submit job reports as directed by the site manager, director and/or customer.
- Make recommendations on equipment purchases, personnel needs, equipment maintenance, etc.
- Receive and stow materials and supplies received.
- Inspect equipment and small tools to ensure in proper working condition and red tag and pull out of service items that are damaged, broken or malfunctioning.
- Conduct site inspections and Safety Tours
- High School diploma;
- Minimum 1 year of industry related experience;
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience;
- Must have knowledge of all equipment used on the job site as well as all personal protective equipment, safety supplies, policies and procedures;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.