Belcan Maintenance Technical Director in Richmond, Indiana
Maintenance Technical Director
Job Number: 284834
Description: Belcan has a job for a Maintenance Technical Director in Richmond, IN for a manufacturing client. The position will be a 50% hand on position that will develop, maintain, and document maintenance & equipment systems that will allow manufacturing to maximize their efficiency. To research, develop and implement equipment and PM procedures that will safety increase the effectiveness of the plant, and the bottom line. Develop a team environment within the technical department that will allow each member to grow to their full capacity.
• Review understand, and advise on Operating systems, safely, equipment, products, quality, staffing.
• Review all equipment, is it in compliance within design and engineering specifications and industry and Company standards. Monitor equipment performance through analysis and engineering audit.
• Review and advice as to how to reduce unplanned downtime through by reviewing equipment specifications, visual inspection, and review and understand unscheduled downtime as to cause and length of time between previous similar repairs.
• Review and advice on supplier and purchasing validation programs to ensure quality of workmanship and materials.
• An active focus on continuous improvement to reduce customer complaints, improve product value, and lower costs.
• Advise and recommend programs to track material flow and product yield.
• Review the inspection criteria and testing procedures.
• Conduct inspection of work area prior to beginning shift. Immediately report any safety, maintenance, or housekeeping issues to Manager.
• Ensure that all maintenance personnel comply with all personal protective equipment requirements per Company safety policy.
• Ensure all applicable plant rules, maintenance rules, and general plant safety rules are followed at all times. Immediately report noncompliance to appropriate personnel.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a background in plant management
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience in a leadership as a project manager
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and establish priorities in a fast paced, manufacturing environment. Strong sense of urgency.
• Excellent communication skills. Ability to speak, read, and write in English.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and subordinate instructions. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, suppliers, and employees.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Preferred Bilingual - - English/Spanish
• Preferred working knowledge of ISO, EU, and FDA standards along with 2 - 4 years’ experience in plastic processing and/or recycling.
THIS IS A DIRECT POSITION
If you are interested in this Maintenance Technical Director in Richmond, IN, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible
Location: Richmond , IN
Minimum Experience (yrs): 3+
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart