Kelly Services Factory – 2nd shift at BERRY PLASTICS in Richmond, Indiana
This job is perfect for someone with manufacturing experience as well as someone that would like to learn the manufacturing process.
Why would you like this 2 nd shift job at Berry Plastics?
12 hr shifts – 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM
Every other weekend off
Know your schedule for the rest of the calendar year
Full-time hours while only working 15-16 days/month
These positions are at Berry Plastics in Richmond, Indiana
Berry Plastics manufacture plastic food containers at this location.
Pay increases are aggressive at Berry Plastics:
• $12.00/hr starting wage
• $12.56/hr + benefits when hired at 90 days
• $14.00/hr after 90 more days
• $15.00/hr after 6 additional months on the job
• Opportunities to be promoted within to other positions
Duties and responsibilities at Berry Plastics will include:
• Loading product into a machine
• Visually checking the quality of parts
• Make boxes
• Pack parts into boxes
• Apply labels
• Operate palletizer and/or hand jack
Qualifications to work at Berry Plastics:
• Ability to stand, walk, talk and hear.
• Able to lift and/or move up to 35#
• Ability to differentiate colors
• High school diploma or GED
As a Kelly Employee you will receive:
• Weekly pay by direct deposit or payroll debit card.
• Health Insurance at group rates
• Holiday Benefit Plan and Service Bonus Plan.
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs