RJ Corman Railroad Group Division Manager - Princeton, IN in Princeton, Indiana
R. J. Corman Railroad serves all seven North American major railroads, many regional and short line railroads and dozens of industries having rail. Services include owning and operating eleven short lines, providing emergency rail services associated with derailments and natural disasters, switching, track construction, track material distribution, signal design/construction, building switching locomotives and operating a dinner train.
R. J. Corman Railroad Switching Company has an opening for a Division Manager at our Princeton, IN location. The Division Manager will ensure the safe, efficient, and profitable general management of switching operations. They will also be responsible for scheduling, coordinating and supervising all personnel, materials, tools and equipment in performance of daily switching and material handling responsibilities. Track maintenance experience and mechanical knowledge preferred.
Follow and monitor work practices, safety related issues to improve quality and performance
- Work with customers, both internally and externally to develop good relations
- Plan and provide future track improvements
- Manage labor, tools and materials
- Experience in Maintenance of Way standards
- Prior supervisory experience
- Familiar with and able to apply safety rules and procedures
- Self-motivated with good communication skills
- Work outdoors in inclement weather
- Available 24/7/365
- Work is performed outside in varying types of environmental conditions. The requirements of this position involve extended periods of strenuous physical activity under various field and weather conditions. Applicant must be able to lift, carry, stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull with confined spaces.
Benefits: R. J. Corman Railroad Group, LLC is committed to providing its employees and their families with quality benefits. R. J. Corman offers health, dental, vision, voluntary short term disability, voluntary long term disability, voluntary life insurance, voluntary accident insurance, voluntary hospital indemnity insurance, voluntary identity theft protection, and flexible spending account benefits to all full-time employees. Other non-health benefits include paid holidays, paid time off, the Work-Life Balance Employee Assistance Program and a 401K retirement savings plan.
*R.J Corman Railroad is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to a safe and drug free work place. R.J Corman performs pre-employment criminal background checks and substance abuse testing which includes a hair and urine drug tests to detect the presence of illegal drugs. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping R.J Corman a safe and drug free company. *
Date Posted: 9/17/2018
Location: Toyota Princeton, IN Switching
HR Company: RJ Corman Railroad Switching Co LLC