Victory Packaging Production Machine Operator in Plymouth, Indiana
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Production Machine Operator - Plymouth, IN
1100 Pidco Drive
Plymouth, Indiana, 46563
Our Food Service Packaging facility in Plymouth, IN is seeking a Production Machine Technician who will be an integral part of the Plymouth team supporting our Finishing and Forming Department by setting up and troubleshooting corrugated forming equipment as well as other small machines. The Production Machine Technician ensures overall quality and waste/productivity goals are accomplished through effective equipment maintenance. This is for All shifts 8 hours – 1st=6a-2pm, 2nd=2pm-10pm, 3rd=10pm-6am overtime as needed.
WestRock will be a company where each of us genuinely belongs, is respected and valued, and can do our best work, and where diversity, inclusion and equity are competitive advantages.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Follow all safety procedures and promote safety & safety programs throughout the facility.
· Ensure all machines always adhere to WestRock safety standards.
· Ensure all machines are running properly.
· Oversee the production process of the Stackers and Packers.
· Ensure mechanical parts of the machines are in working order.
· Request needed parts and supplies on an as needed basis.
· Ensure maintenance is performed in a timely manner to keep production moving.
· Perform all scheduled maintenance for finishing department equipment.
· Monitor hourly waste/productivity results and adjust the equipment or parts to ensure shift goals are met.
· Accurately and thoroughly fill out daily production records and enter in the computer system.
· Maintain full compliance of all GMPs.
· Maintain housekeeping excellence in accordance with Golden Broom Program.
What you need to succeed:
· Desired candidate will possess a minimum of a high school education or equivalent. (College a plus)
· Must be self-starting/self-motivated and able to work independently.
· Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have a sense of urgency.
· Good communication skills including the ability to interact with other levels of management and staff.
· High mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting machines.
· Previous experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
· Ability to lift, push and/or pull up to 50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
· Must successfully pass pre-employment screenings; drug test, physical and criminal background check.
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and your potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Production Machine Operator
- Victory Packaging Jobs