Robert Half International Quality Supervisor in PLAINFIELD, Indiana
If you want to work with a dynamic team, you might be a Quality Supervisor this growing company is looking for. You're a good fit for this position through Robert Half Finance if you're looking to develop your career and enjoy a generous benefits package. The Quality Supervisor role will be based in the Indianapolis, Indiana region and is a full-time employment opportunity.
1) Plan and oversee the quality control functions, inspections, material review, corrective action and associated reporting of information to assure the quality of product or assemblies
2) Investigate internal and external quality issues, propose corrective actions and report findings
3) Auditing production lines, defined by DFIs, comparing end-of-line product to approved quality standards.
4) Participate in production start-ups and assist in establishing quality standards.
5) Investigate end of line rejects and propose action and report to management.
6) Ensure that all inspection documentation is accurate, current, and systematically processed and stored.
7) Create and revise quality procedures as needed.
8) Participate in quality management teams with TSI.
9) Direct and assist workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities and products. Design and implement quality training programs for key personnel.
10) Directly supervises all Quality Inspectors and Quality Leads in the Department. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs