Indiana University Health 211337 - Specialist-Portfolio Contract in Plainfield, Indiana
Assures contract life cycle is managed. Assists in renewals and amendments of contracts. Gathers all relevant data and provides analytics to validate contract opportunities. Assists Portfolio Manager with implementation activities relating to new contracts. Ensures pricing is accurate and in alignment with systems and supplier data. Responsible for validating contract commitments. Assists with vendor maintenance and performance. Responsible for collecting, compiling and reporting input from clinical and business units relating to requests, evaluations and product trial results. Manages new product introduction tool for service lines and assists with initiatives. Responsible for creating business case analytics to support contract portfolio management. Works closely with the Portfolio Managers, purchasing, business applications, supply chain operations, clinical effectiveness, and other supply chain team members. Performs other duties as assigned to support the Portfolio Managers and strategy of supply chain.
• Bachelor's degree preferred, preferably with a focus on healthcare management, business administration, supply chain management, or other analytical disciplines.
•3-5 years of relevant experience is required.
• Strong verbal, written and strategic/analytical skills are required.
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint software applications; statistical software applications experience preferred.
• Requires experience in project management, presentation development, analytics, and customer service.
• Must be proficient in the use of Supply Chain business systems and tools.
• May be required to travel to various locations as needed. REQNUMBER: 304808