TEKsystems Business Analyst in Noblesville, Indiana
TEKsystems is seeking Sr. Business Analyst for one of your clients in the North East Indianapolis area.
Candidates do not need to be technical but must have a strong background working with the business, helping to drive identify problems, help build out features, adds in user stories. A person who has worked in an Azure Cloud / Devops environment would be a nice to have. Also Scrum and Kanban would be nice to have but not a must as they do also have a waterfall environment in place.
• Azure / Devops would be a plus Scrum and Combine environment to help with electronic board to break down cards and helping team to fit
• Product owner will prioritize the flow of the board
• Scrum/Kanban /Devops/Agile/User Stories-breaking down
• Working with the business to break down into a card to begin conversation with a team to be able to pull everyone together
• Meeting with stakeholders and discussing details
o BA is working with the Business to determine the "Want" by gathering requirements from business teams and then working with technical team to determine the "How"
o Infrastructure BA is also a nice to have for Data Center move for Disaster Recovery
• SharePoint / MS Office / VDI / ERP System -site line and working with AP and outside vendors
• Vistex – bolt on system to integrate with Syteline ERP system
• Mid-level to senior – self starter with strong communication and ability to work with others.
business analysis, Agile, azure, devops, scrum, kanban, user stories, sharepoint, disaster recovery, data center
Top Skills Details:
• Communication skills with IS team and Business – Flow of info
• Organization skills
o Agile / Waterfall
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Will be onsite work.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs