Progress Rail Services Corp. Material Handler III in Muncie, Indiana
Manage and internally distribute incoming material for use in the manufacturing process.
Auto req ID:
Progress Rail, a Caterpillar company, is an integrated rolling stock and infrastructure provider, delivering a full range of products and services to domestic and international railroad customers. Our customers enjoy one-stop shopping and comprehensive cradle-to-grave railway solutions - whether it rolls on the rail or is the rail itself. From locomotives, transit, freight cars and engines, to tracks, signals and advanced technology, we ensure customers can count on us to meet all their rail needs.
Forging the bridge between ideas and success, our talented and innovative team members work together to address the challenges of the rail industry today, ensuring success for the future. As part of a vibrant, global network of business operations, each and every member of our team is important to our success. With headquarters in Albertville, Ala., more than 7,000 dedicated employees serve customers through a network of close to 150 locations around the world. For more information, visit www.progressrail.com at https://www.progressrail.com/ and follow us @Progress_Rail on Twitter and YouTube.
Education / Training:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
Material Handler III
Key Job Elements:
• Receive, identify and unload materials/parts and store in inventory;
• Identify, draw from inventory and transport material, parts and equipment associated with the assembly of locomotives to and from assembly areas, machines, loading docks and other areas;
• Operate industrial forklift to perform material handling assignments;
• Inspect and complete reports related to safe operation and maintenance of material handling equipment.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment (heavy manufacturing preferred);
• Forklift operation experience required;
• Basic PC knowledge for data entry;
• Must be able to work any shift.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Color/Sex/Religion/National Origin/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Vets/Disabilities
Progress Rail Services Corporation and its subsidiary and affiliate companies offer an excellent total compensation package* including competitive salary, 401(k) plan with company match, available medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance along with flexible spending and paid vacation and holidays. Relocation assistance may be available for some positions.
*Benefits eligibility differs by job position and employment status - governing plan documents control such benefits..
Progress Rail Services Corp.
- Progress Rail Services Corp. Jobs