Robert Half International Desktop Support II in MOORESVILLE, Indiana
Responsible for proactively monitoring the progress of open IT work orders. Perform general tasks to aid in the ongoing support of the company desktop computing environment, assist with end user questions and problems and maintain a relationship with the customer for the duration of IT work orders. Support with installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Microsoft Office Suite of products, proprietary applications, and utilities. Install and maintain a wide range of end user hardware ranging from desktops and laptops to network printers/copiers and corporate issued mobile devices.
Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
Utilize Active Directory to facilitate user account management by handling onboarding, change and departure processes
Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
1+ year(s) of Experience
End User Support Skills Regarding:
• Ability to provide desktop support to internal customers, monitor progress of open IT work orders.
• Analysis of work order status reports and queries
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to manage and assist in the development of all software and hardware policies
• Interface with software vendors to troubleshoot problems with proprietary applications
• Create and maintain current desktop software image and inventory for the desktop department
Technical Analysis Regarding:
• Ability to independently analyze and solve client PC problems (hardware, software, network access).
• Knowledge to troubleshoot hardware related problems, memory, hard drive, video card replacement etc.
• Supporting and troubleshooting various software products (Microsoft office, windows terminal Server, Symantec Antivirus, etc.)
• Research problems through reading documentation
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $17.00 - $19.00 / Hourly
Location: MOORESVILLE, IN
Date Posted: February 19, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 01400-0011710907
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs