Victory Packaging Assistant Machine Operator in Mishawaka, Indiana
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Assistant Machine Operator - Mishawaka, IN
1925 Stone Court
Mishawaka, Indiana, 46545
We are currently seeking 2nd or 3rd shift Assistant Machine Operators/ General Laborer for our Mishawaka, IN facility. Starting Pay: $17.77/hr + Full benefits after 60 days of employment + OT Pay . Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks that include stacking product, conducting quality checks, material set-up, and maintaining a clean and organized work space. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery, and have a desire to advance within the company.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Contribute to a collaborative safety culture that drives results.
- Utilize problem solving skills to maintain seamless production.
- Provide quality products to ensure an exceptional customer service experience.
What you need to succeed:
- Manufacturing experience (preferred) however not required - full training provided.
- Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate power hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Ability to read a tape measure, basic math, and computer skills.
- Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations.
- Ability to lift, push or pull 50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
- Required to work daily overtime, weekend work, and various shifts depending on position.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Military training and or Technical School preferred
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety, and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock will be a company where each of us genuinely belongs, is respected and valued, and can do our best work, and where diversity, inclusion and equity are competitive advantages.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Assistant Machine Operator
- Victory Packaging Jobs