TEKsystems Desktop support technician in Marion, Indiana
TEKsystems is seeking a desktop support contractor with our client.
* Proven track record of employing solid troubleshooting skills to solve technology issues
* Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with associates, department managers, Hospital Administrators and business associates
* Communicate effectively and professionally with users over any medium (phone, email, in person) in order to assist with desktop equipment and application problem solving
* Effectively work with other teams to implement technology systems and solutions that are both secure and meet user needs
* Strong customer service orientation
* Capable of being empathetic to customer's needs
* Requires interpersonal skills necessary in order to carry out duties in a professional manner, as well as the ability to work well under stress.
* Working knowledge of desktop operating systems, Microsoft Office software, basic networking, security practices
* Experience with ordering, receiving, imaging, deploying, maintaining and supporting desktop computers and peripherals
* Strong organizational skills in order to manage and effectively prioritize multiple issues simultaneously
* Ability to comprehend and translate into practice HIPAA security and privacy rules
* Experience in a healthcare IT environment preferred but not required
* Ability to be discrete and protect the integrity of confidential information
* Present a professional image within the hospital and community
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
TEKsystems is a equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs