Fiserv Vault Picker - Warehouse Associate in Indianapolis, Indiana
What does a successful Vault Picker - Warehouse Associate do?
As a successful Vault Picker - Warehouse Associate, you will perform machining and assembly tasks in an efficient and timely manner to set up and operate production machines and perform most manual/assembly production tasks and other necessary activities to deliver quality products to the customer on time.
Tuesday - Saturday
8 hour shifts
You can expect the following:
• Perform basic picking of materials for production based on priority to ensure production goals and conformance with delivery date commitments. Satisfactory performance requires fundamental planning, scheduling skills and base knowledge of clientele and methodology.
• This job level requires incumbent to quickly learn to perform multi-tasking and to focus concentration for extended periods.
• Safe operation of a forklift including elevated heights upon completion of onsite training and certification.
• Problem solving is a responsibility and sometimes requires inquiry and evaluation to resolve issues.
• Sometimes supervisory or technical assistance may be needed for work except for work that incumbent earlier performed. Incumbent is expected to retain skills and work know-how so that future work will not require assistance. Must be able to quickly learn to define issues, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusion.
• Works from oral or written instructions and a variety of job specifications and work documents --- all in English.
• When all necessary work information is not available incumbent must assemble missing data and escalate when needed.
• Physical requirements include walking, standing, use of hands to process work and use keyboard. May on occasion exert or lift up to 40 lbs. Successful performance requires good vision abilities including close vision.
o 12 hour rotating shifts from 7am-7pm. Consistent schedule cycle repeats every two weeks.
o Daily assignment of production work and supervision to associates reporting to shift.
o Defined goals in productivity, quality and attendance for both individual and team performance.
o Be able, as it is necessary, to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel.
o Successful performance requires good vision including close vision.
o Working with associates in team effort to further company goals concerning productivity, safety, quality and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
Work requires incumbent to be mobile and in a standing / walking position with ability to lift up to 36 pounds regularly.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
o High School Diploma or equivalent, but not required.
o Experience in a fast paced, high volume production environment and understanding of production concepts.
o Prioritizing work assignments based on deadlines and fulfillment requirements
o Strong mechanical aptitude and time management
o Experience operating a computer workstation
o Deep knowledge of production operation
o Ability to work overtime during peak periods
o Requires efficient PC user.
o Requires the ability to stay under control while working with continually changing multi-tasks in a deadline work environment.
o Must have good warehousing and inventory skills, knowledge to perform efficiently and provide quality services and timely delivery.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
- Fiserv Jobs