Indiana University Health Technician-Control in Indianapolis, Indiana
Operates and performs preventative maintenance tasks on various building automation systems. Develops programs that will enhance building automation systems. Troubleshoots controls, field sensing devices, Direct Digital Control controllers and Field Processing Unit panels. Provides support in the field when assistance is needed. Performs other related duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Requires expertise in specialized areas such as electrical systems, plumbing systems, pressurization systems and fire protection devices.
• Requires general knowledge of fire protection and security systems in a health care or institutional setting.
• Requires general knowledge of energy management and pneumatic transport systems.
• Requires general knowledge of computerized building management systems software.
• Requires ability to read and interpret information from blueprints, schematics and diagrams.
• Requires current knowledge of various federal; state; local; OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and Joint Commission codes and regulations.Requires a minimum of 2 years relevant experience. REQNUMBER: 271197