Kelly Services Synthetic Chemistry Technician – Process Chemistry in Indianapolis, Indiana
Synthetic Chemistry Technician – Process Chemistry
Long-term contract role (1+ year) with good possibility for extension.
The Process Chemistry Lab Technician is responsible for performing research, inputting/designing experiments with specialized software, utilizing automation to conduct experiments as well as observing/recording data for chemical products and processes. The individual in this position will be the primary, hands-on user of automation equipment. The role will be primarily focused on designing and conducting experiments utilizing automation as well as maintaining the laboratory equipment.es. The role will be primarily focused on working in the laboratory, setting up and maintaining laboratory equipment and instruments, conducting experiments and monitoring reaction processes.
• Set-up, build and maintain laboratory equipment and instruments.
• Assist scientists and engineers in conducting chemical experiments as well as developing and producing active ingredients and processes.
• Perform tests and analyze active ingredients to make sure that they meet standards and specifications.
• Adjust processing equipment to improve process efficiency and output.
• Collect samples from production batches and test for impurities and defects.
• Observe and conduct chemical and physical experiments, tests and analyses (GC, HPLC).
• A minimum of an Associate’s degree in Chemistry or Engineering and/or 4+ years relevant experience in Synthesis Chemistry is desired
• A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Engineering or a similar field is preferred.
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience in a chemistry lab setting
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, please do not contact your local branch about this role as they will be unable to assist.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
- Kelly Services Jobs