Pegasystems, Inc. Sr. Solutions Consultant in Indianapolis, Indiana
The Position: As a pivotal member of the Product organization you will design and develop world-class demos that help drive Pega’s sales and differentiate our solutions from our competitors. You will collaborate with pre-sales Solutions Consultants to customize and extend existing demos, build and maintain reusable assets shared globally and work with Product Managers, Product Engineers, Professional Services and clients to influence the direction of the product.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in the design and development of Proofs of Concept, customer pilots and customer demonstrations both on and off-site
- Provide technical expertise that focuses on success criteria and product differentiators
- Collaborate closely with other Solutions Engineers, the Enterprise Architecture group, Product Management, Marketing and Professional Services as well as Product Engineers and others to receive the support needed to accomplish the technical goals
- Become an acknowledged go-to expert in specific areas of the platform. Actively contribute to community around that topic within the Solutions Consulting organization
- Create technical how-to documents and guidelines for others to learn and reuse
- Identification of the product gaps and provide appropriate feedback to respective teams
- Support the development of innovative new features and visionary demos for reuse across the sales organization
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Excellent growth opportunities, both lateral and vertical
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries. You will be part of a global team working with a team of highly knowledgeable people in North America, EMEA and APAC, and which is well recognized in the business for excellence
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the most innovative and world’s market-leading organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges
The Person: You are a driven, self-reliant individual with a keen attention to detail who is eager to lead and work within a team. You know the right questions to ask and aren’t afraid to ask for help when needed.
- Proven experience in analysis, design, development and application deployment for enterprise level application
- Proficient in an object oriented language such as Java, C++ or C#
- Project Management abilities
- The ability to travel up to 25%
We challenge traditional software methods to build elegant, high-quality, well-crafted solutions. –Pega Value: Innovation
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice