Pegasystems, Inc. Senior System Architect in Indianapolis, Indiana
The Position: This is an opportunity to work with highly sophisticated and reputable customers to design and build components of enterprise applications that help solve their business challenges, providing consultative guidance on all project assignments. Working on-site at a customer location, you will work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements. At times, you are also asked to lead aspects of design, development and mentoring of resources.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing.
- Leverage your industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction, in the pursuit of Pega best practices.
- Demonstrate your commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega technology functionality.
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business.
- A company that adapts, scales and performs in ever-changing business landscape
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organizations.
- A collegial and friendly team environment.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, and training to develop management and leadership skills.
- The opportunity to work with the most innovative organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges.
The Person: You are highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative, with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle. You have a level of knowledge on the CRM landscape and have worked with various CRM applications such as Siebel, SFDC or MS Dynamics.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner and collaborate
- Ability to travel 75% or more each week
- Exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers
- Experience working with CRM applications such as Siebel, SFDC or Dynamics
- Ability to migrate legacy systems to new applications, in alignment to customer demand
- Able to articulate the business value of these applications for our customers.
We look for ideas everywhere irrespective of hierarchy. – Pega Value: Teamwork
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice