Indiana University Health Senior IS Specialist in Indianapolis, Indiana
Performs analytical, technical and administrative work in the planning, designing and installation of new and existing IU Health approved end user devices. Works on complex hardware and software problems. Interacts with other Information Services teams such as Networking, Servers, Database, Applications, Web, Vendors, etc. to restore service and/or identify and correct the core problem. Understands networking and communication protocols. Installs new equipment and maintains existing equipment including the ability to perform warranty work. Participates in small and large end user device projects and moves, adds, changes of equipment hardware, software and peripherals including on-site trouble shooting of existing equipment. Reports problems via established policies, procedures and rounding logs.
• High School Diploma required.
• Bachelor's preferred.
• A+ certification required.
• Requires experience troubleshooting, repairing and installing hardware and software.
• Requires the ability to work any shift or day as needed by management.
• Requires the ability to learn general application concepts and become familiar with designated business, clinical and technical applications.
• Requires continuous equipment research and training to provide solutions to problems.