Dow Chemical SAP Security Lead in Indianapolis, Indiana
Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division ofDowDuPont™has an exciting opportunity for aSAP Security Leadposition.
The SAP Security Lead is responsible for managing the day-to-day security operations and administration of the SAP environment. This role encompasses processing SAP users and roles, supporting the SAP security architecture, implementing SAP security best practices, and supporting SAP system compliance with Corteva™ security policies and regulatory requirements. The SAP Security Lead will oversee a team of third party support personnel responsible for execution of tasks.
• Lead the design and configuration of SAP security roles, provision users, and perform risk analysis and remediation using SAP Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC).
• Perform daily SAP user administration including monitoring, responding, and troubleshooting access requests.
• Collaborate with internal security and SOX audit teams to ensure ongoing governance and compliance with security policies, procedures, and control sets related to SAP (e.g. roles, authorizations, backup and recovery).
• Ensure controls are maintained and will also help respond to audit team requests.
• Support SAP release strategy through collaboration across SAP development and functional teams ensuring appropriate transport management and release planning.
• Support the deployment of new installations and upgrades, including the application of OS patches and system configurations.
• Assist with change control and incident response across the SAP environment.
• Provide effective customer service to resolve issues swiftly and accurately.
• Manage a team of third party support personnel accountable for provisioning and other SAP related tasks.
• Experience with SAP user administration, account recovery, and authorizations.
• Thorough understanding of Segregation of Duties (SoD) ruleset, actions, functions, risks and mitigating controls.
• Experience with SAP Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), and applicable compliance systems.
• Experience leading and working with offshore teams – including third party and managed services support.
• Experience with enterprise-level applications and knowledge of SAP solution integration(s).
• Technical skills related to the implementation of security & authorizations in SAP functional areas and BASIS (NetWeaver) components.
• Understanding of SAP security and quality assurance best practices.
• Ability to effectively troubleshoot, prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal) with the ability to convey ideas in both technical and comprehensible language.
• Ability to translate requirements from multiple business processes into security recommendations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (or related field preferred), or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with SAP Security in SAP NetWeaver and SAP HANA; minimum of 5 years in IT required.
• SAP Certification preferred d(e.g. NetWeaver, Security, R/3 System Administration)
• ITIL Foundation Certification preferred
• Experience with a full SAP implementation from a security administration perspective preferred
• A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available
for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
We are excited to announce thatCorteva Agriscience™is the name of the new Agriculture Division ofDowDuPont™. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system. At Corteva Agriscience™, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com. The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance while sharing success across the company
Employee stock ownership - and the commitment to long-term success that it brings
On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin,ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at http://www.dow.com/en-us/contact-us, you may call us at 1 800-523-3945 and select Option 1, or send a facsimile
request to 1 989-636-3674.
SAP Security Lead