Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated Production Manager in Indianapolis, Indiana
The role of the Production Manager is to effectively coordinate the activities of the production, maintenance, and quality assurance departments to ensure effective execution of the weekly production schedule. Additionally, this position ensures the effective utilization of resources including staffing, equipment, and materials.
- Ensure a safe work enviroment for employees and ensure that safe work practies are utilized.
- Ensure the adherence to proper quality standards and procedures.
- On a period basis, follow up to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Tour plant daily to ensure housekepeing and GMP standards are being adhered to.
- Productivity; take actions that drive continuous improvement with regard to line efficiency.
- Conduct daily line performance review meetings with representatives from all departments.
- Prioritize maintenance work orders in conjunction with the assistant maintenance manager.
- Support team meetings that will address issues that affect line performance.
- Maintain a harmonious relationship with other functions within the facility.
- Review performance results of production lines, take actions and adjust as necessary.
- Ensure that production is scheduled in such a manner as to minimize downtime.
- On a daily basis, review and ensure production is scheduled in such a manner as to avoid out of stock situations.
- Resolve any issues as to consumer complaints and customer feedback.
- On a routine basis, ensure cross-functional communication within the plant is timely and effective.
- Coach all subordinates daily, encourage and support training activities.
- Leads by accomplishment and example.
- Promotes a good working relationship with co-workers and supervision.
- Is perceived to encourage and motivate people.
- Actively participates and is self-motivated.
- Demonstrates a positive/professional demeanor in accordance with the Company’s mission and values.
- Possesses excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Possesses excellent analytical problem solving skills.
- Possesses the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and the ablity to present information to large groups of people.
- Computer skills: basic knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Possesses an excellent working knowledge of the processes within high speed production facilities.
- 7 - 10 years of food/beverage industry experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree in Business or Related Technical area is preferred.
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job Code: OC1602