Aerotek Process Operator in Indianapolis, Indiana
A manufacturing company that develops, supplies and supports specialty products for the pharmaceutical industry is looking to add a Process Operator to their team in Indianapolis, IN!
The Process Operator is responsible for ensuring that the company maintains its high industry standards by producing quality products for its customers. The Process Technician is responsible for receiving raw materials, partnering with QC to test materials/products, blending high volume cellulose powder, packaging finished good products, and for maintaining and enhancing a safe, productive & quality driven atmosphere.
As a Process Operator this candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Responsible for mixing high volume cellulose powder into a blender
• Responsible to setup and start the production processes.
• Responsible to shutdown and internally clean the process equipment.
• Responsible to continuously monitor equipment and instrumentation safely, and with minimal guidance. Equipment may include, but not be limited to: mills, blenders, shakers, PLC’s, water systems, pumps, extruders/dispersers, forklifts and hand trucks.
• Ensure all documentation is cGMP compliant.
• Adhere to safety and quality protocols including uniforms, hairnets, beard covers, safety glasses, hardhats and hearing protection.
• Responsible for some equipment maintenance and improvements.
• Responsible to identify/communicate continuous improvement opportunities
• Performs other general tasks as guided by management.
Shift: 1 opening on day (5:45am-6:15pm) and 1 opening on night (5:45pm-6:15am). This is a 2-2-3 rotating schedule.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or GED with (5) years of Manufacturing Experience, or Associates Degree with (2) years of Manufacturing Experience or equivalent
• Must possess the physical ability to lift 60 lbs
• Must be capable of working in a dusty environment
• Lean manufacturing understanding/experience highly desired
• TPM understanding/experience highly desired
If you're interested- APPLY TODAY! Interviews start 06/09! Send your resume, a good number to reach you at, and when you'd be available to chat to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs