Kronos Payroll/HR Technical Support Engineer/Specialist in Indianapolis, Indiana
Payroll/HR Technical Support Engineer/Specialist
Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Maitland - Florida - USA, USA - USA - Remote
The Technical Support Engineer delivers comprehensive, high-quality support on the Workforce Central HRMS and UKG Dimensions HCM product. The Technical Support Engineer will be trained on the HRMS and HCM products to provide flexible customer support as needed. On this fast-paced team, the engineer will need to exemplify outstanding customer service skills and troubleshooting skills. The Technical Support Engineer will have a passion for problem-solving, technology, and helping others promote a fantastic customer experience.
• Deliver timely solutions to customers while maintaining customer satisfaction
• Effectively assess technical situations and establish case priorities/severities in accordance with customer service level agreement
• Analyze customer configuration and effectively use internal and external resources such as knowledgebase, user/admin manuals, and internet resources to troubleshoot the problem
• Manage case-load in adherence to departmental goals and policies
• Effectively manage cases through multiple channels while documenting precise troubleshooting and customer interaction details
• Work individually and with the team to solve technical problems while communicating trending issues and sharing best practices
• Add a personal touch to the support engagement
• Make the customer feel known and understood by reviewing case history to assure familiarity with the system environment
• Late shift and on call availability if needed
The ideal candidate for this position will have domain knowledge in one or all of the following areas: Payroll, Tax Withholding, HR, and Benefits. The role will require the Technical Support Engineer to assist customers with the use and usability of our application.
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Experience using Workforce Central HRMS and/or UKG Dimensions HCM application preferred
Payroll, Withholding Tax and/or Human Resource applications desirable
• Exceptional organizational, time-management and planning skills with a strong attention to detail needed
• Excellent written, oral communication, listening and telephone skills
• Strong computer skills with a proficiency of Web and Microsoft Office Suite
• Previous help desk experience desired
• Industry certification (e.g., FPC, CPP, PHR) desired
• 4-year college degree preferred
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs