TEKsystems .Net Developer in Indianapolis, Indiana
**This is a PROACTIVE posting on behalf of our customers**
**Must be local to Indianapolis, IN**
**Must be able to convert full time with customer on W2 basis**
- This person will be completing new development on existing applications as well as enhancements to existing applications using C# and they need to have an understanding of working with device hardware as well.
- This person will also need to have a good analyst background as they will be gathering requirements from the business and through client interfacing.
- The team is very innovative and they are looking to create new solutions to fully automate the DMV experience for internal and external users.
C# (.NET Core experience is a plus)
- Proven track record of delivering front-end solutions for different platforms
- Strong technical skills and ability to work across peer group to resolve technical/design issues
Experience in optimizing Agile/iterative software delivery methodologies and have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Define, develop, analyze and maintain new software applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft technologies and object oriented programming including ASP.NET , C#, and SQL Server.
- Coding, testing, and analyzing software applications throughout the production life cycle
- Develop custom applications as defined by project teams, vendors and/or other organizational roles.
- Design, deploy and debug ASP. Net websites using Visual Studio
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Object Oriented Programming Architecture
- Basic Understanding or willingness to learn Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
TEKsystems is a equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs