DXC Technology MuleSoft – System integration Architect in Indianapolis, Indiana
Essential Job Functions
• Demonstrate 10+ years of software development, integration and/or other ESB experience designing, implementing and supporting enterprise grade technical solutions.
• Significant experience in system architecture, design, and development leveraging SOA; SOAP and REST is a must and expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience is considered an asset.
• Experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using J2EE and/or JSE framework or Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF. Deep understanding of SOA design principles and best practices.
• Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and REST based APIs.
• Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web services and building integration projects using any integration tool.
• Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards.
• Knowledge of WCF and WebAPI style integrations and when to choose one over the other.
• Experience using MuleSoft’s suite of products (Anypoint Platform, Designer Center, Management Center, Connectors Exchange), MuleSoft – ESB Enterprise Edition, CloudHub and API.
• Solid programming experience using Java, XPath, and XSL/T, J2EE based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB), Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc. to deliver solutions.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
- DXC Technology Jobs