Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated Maintenance Mechanic I in Indianapolis, Indiana
To repair and maintain all assets in the production facility. To respond promptly to equipment breakdowns and repair the machinery in a timely manner. To perform planned and unscheduled work. Provide advice and training to new personnel or Mechanic I level or Mechanic II level employees. Make design improvements and process changes to improve overall production. Troubleshoot and program electrical and electronic equipment and PLCs.
- 3 or more years experience maintaining production equipment. Bottling or beverage production perferred.
- Experience with Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs) required.
- Electrician license or 2-year technical degree in Industrial Maintenance or Engineering preferred.
- Must have knowledge of solid state devices and equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical operation issues.
- * Working knowledge of national electrical codes.*
- Must be able to work nights, weekends or other irregular hours as required by business needs.
*Schedule and Available shifts:*
1 opening on 2nd Shift A-Schedule working Sunday-Thursday 2:00pm-10:30pm
1 opening on 2nd Shift B-Schedule working Tuesday-Saturday 2:00pm-10:30pm
1 opening on 2nd Shift C-Schedule working Monday-Friday 2:00pm-10:30pm
1 opening on 3rd Shift C-Schedule working Monday-Friday 10:00pm-6:30am
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job Code: TE6030