California Closets Machine Operator - Manufacturing (2nd shift) in Indianapolis, Indiana
Machine Operator - Production Associate
Location: Indianapolis, IN
CALIFORNIA CLOSETS, a growing custom storage company, is seeking an energetic person to fill an entry level position in our Indianapolis manufacturing facility. Our current and projected growth creates the long-term opportunity for advancement. We will work with a qualified individual to reach our standards for quality and efficiency. In addition to skills and experience, we are looking for a person who cares about his/her work product. This is something we pride ourselves on -- because our customers expect us to be the best.
The main responsibility of this position is to produce products in a safe, high quality, productive and profitable manner using cabinet shop machines and processes. The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate an attention to accuracy and detail, a sense of urgency and a high level of commitment.
Successful Candidate Will Have:
- Self-motivation, ability to work independently with limited supervision and a great attitude, i.e. helpful, team player, focuses on getting the work done
- An aptitude for working with wood-working shop equipment, i.e. panel saw, table saw, cnc router
Attention to detail and quality of results Position Requirements:
Ability to read and interpret cabinet designs, bill-of-materials
- Must be able to handle high value and high quality products with care
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Must be able to be on his/her feet for an 8-hour shift
Must have reliable transportation Preferred Requirements:
Prior experience operating industrial wood working equipment (beam saw, edge-bander, cnc router etc.)
- Forklift operator experience
- Quality Inspection experience
Shipping/Receiving experience We offer:
On the job training.
- Benefits include 401K.
- Hourly wage commensurate with skills and experience. MUST BE RELIABLE, SELF-MOTIVATED, SAFETY ORIENTED AND QUALITY MINDED
Please be aware we are a drug-free workplace