Kelly Services Laboratory Technician in Indianapolis, Indiana
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Laboratory Technician in Indianapolis, IN to work a contract assignment of 2 months for one of our top clients. Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Primary Responsibilities of the Laboratory Technician includes:
Steel toe shoes required
Daily Job Duties
• Prepare Samples for and perform Mineral Analysis Assay via ICP
• Prepare Samples for an perform Organic Matter Assay via Automated Multi-Place Balance Robot
• Prepare Samples for an perform pH and Lime Index Assays via Automated Multi-Place pH Probe Robot
• Responsible for working with NIR instruments and floating in the laboratory when needed
• Evaluate Results for Quality Program Compliance based on Established Protocols
• Perform Basic Instrument Preparation and Troubleshooting
• Perform data entry and documentation
• Science Background preferred with BS or AS. The candidate could also be a college student working toward a degree.
• Ability to stand in one place for extended periods of time
• Ability to work in a high placed, high throughput environment with maintained attention to detail
• Prior experience with ICP, IR and wet chemical analysis in a regulated laboratory environment preferred
• Soil lob environment: must be able to work in a dusty/dirty lab setting (lab coat and mask will be available)
• Flexible schedule (i.e. staying longer, coming in earlier as needed)
• Ability to perform routine testing in an efficient and task-oriented manner
Education and Experience Requirement of the Laboratory Technician includes :
Science Background preferred with BS or AS. The candidate could also be a college student working toward a degree.
Contract assignment, duration 2 months.
Work schedule: full-time, first shift.
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
Service bonus plan and Holiday pay plan, if qualified
Weekly electronic pay options
Free online training campus available
Exclusive online employee community
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position you must submit your resume to the Scientific Recruiter listed below:
Please email your resume directly to Sandy at: Sanm174@KellyServices.com [reference BH Job #3119077]
Thank you for your interest in the assignment.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs