TEKsystems IS Service Desk Analyst in Indianapolis, Indiana
• Inform the user of the assigned priority of requests and set expectations of completion with user
• Record and track incidents and complaints and close incidents when completed
• Keep customers/users informed of request status and progress
• Provide initial assessment of requests/issues and settle actions necessary to resolve route to appropriate resources
• Work with 2nd and 3rd level support as needed
• Monitor and advance automated production scheduled jobs
• Lead backup procedures and assure media is transported off-site and returned as scheduled
Education & Experience:
• Analytical, deductive problem solver who strives for accurate, quality results
• Courteous, a good listener, and able to focus on a problem until its resolved
• Team oriented, but works well independently
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Handle daily operations including Workload Automation and Tape Management.
• Develop new strategies and procedures to enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction.
• Own the needs of in-house IS and remote employees, vendors and contractors.
Service desk, Help desk, Windows 10, Phone Support, Customer Service, Active Directory, ServiceNow, Password Reset
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs