Robert Half International Help Desk Analyst I in INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana
If an innovative and fast-paced work environment sounds like your cup of tea, Robert Half Technology might have the Help Desk Analyst job for you. We're looking for a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. This role will support local and field users in a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. Located in Indianapolis, Indiana, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a long-term temporary-to-full-time role.
What you get to do every day
• Provide service on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
• Contribute IT support for productivity software, operating systems, and a variety of other applications used internally
• Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
• Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
• 1+ year(s) of IT support/help desk/desktop support experience
• Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
• Experience installing and configuring Windows OS, networked and local printers, and business applications
• Windows 7 administration and bug fixing in an Active Directory environment
• Excellent problem-solving skills in Microsoft Office applications
• Basic TCP/IP networking concepts
• Audio/Visual setup and support
• Experience with IT support ticketing systems
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs