Aerotek Field Technician in Indianapolis, Indiana
IMMEDIATE HIRE !!!!!!
Well-Established Environmental company located in Indianapolis is looking to add a few Field-Technicians to their team. This is a long term opportunity with an established company that offers growth and stability.
• Perform physical labor associated with cleanup activities of job sites on emergency response spills
• Follow applicable safety rules, regulations, guidelines, policies, and site specific safety plans when performing cleanup activities
• Cleanup tools and equipment
• Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment
• Warehouse maintenance, stock supplies, building maintenance
-Must be comfortable working in an INDOOR and OUTDOOR environment
-Must have RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
-Monday-Friday 7:00-4:00pm working scheduled. (Could be earlier days due to emergency response calls)
- $17-$19/hr($25.50- $28.50 OT)
- WEEKLY PAY
-Benefits/ Medical, Dental, Vision
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs