Old National Bank ECM SOLUTIONS ANALYST in Indianapolis, Indiana
Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today we are the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana. We provide an array of services to our clients which include Retail Banking, Investments, Wealth Management and Insurance. At Old National we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company.
In 2018, Ethisphere Institute announced Old National Bank as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the seventh consecutive year.
Old National Bank has an opportunity for a creative problem-solver to fill a Digital Solutions Analyst role with an emphasis in OnBase support. This position will help the Digital Solutions team further transform the bank into a paperless company by building/supporting imaging processes, workflows and digital forms. The right candidate should be experienced in Hyland OnBase administration and workflow and have a basic understanding of digital imaging concepts. OnBase development/API experience is a plus. This position will actively engage with business partners and the Digital Solutions team to improve the user experience and drive enterprise efficiencies by designing, configuring, building and supporting our OnBase platform as well as other Digital Solutions applications. The position can be located within our footprint across IN, KY, MI, MN and WI.
- Monitor and work ticketing queue for any reported bugs; work with users to solve cases
- Handle daily maintenance and system checks
- Gather business requirements, document findings and provide insight to business lines on potential solutions, even if not a system within our department
- Proactively review existing processes for improvement areas
- Clearly communicate complex technical solutions in a manner where business lines can easily understand
- Design workflows, processes, and custom solutions to solve business problems
- Work in project teams, both large and small, to deploy solutions and ECM processes
- Research new technologies related to the digital innovation and contribute design recommendations to management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of related ECM experience is required
- Experience with OnBase Unity, OnBase API, OnBase Studio is highly recommended
- In-field experience working with SDLC or Agile project methodologies
- Working knowledge of IIS, SQL, C#, VB and PowerShell is recommended
- Knowledge in Microsoft SharePoint, SSRS, PowerBI and Office 365 is helpful, but not required
- Ability to easily adapt to changing priorities
- A passion on improving the client experience is required
- Candidates should be organized, self-disciplined and proactive with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to accept and manage projects and tasks both large and small
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the SVP Talent Acquisition Manager, to fill a specific position.
Job Number: 14100
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time