Rose International INC Cloud Engineer in Indianapolis, Indiana
Position Title: Cloud Engineer
Position Number: 297746
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Desired Skill Set:
Azure, Cloud, Engineer
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Azure Senior Support Engineer
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46225
Duration: Direct Hire.
• Maintain current working knowledge of, and can discuss industry trends in your area(s) of technical focus
• Solid knowledge on Azure, infrastructure principles and practices.
• Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
• Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
Technical Skills (Core & Top-Up)
• Strong Understanding of Azure Networks, express routes, VNets, Policy creations eyc.
• Strong hands-on experience in monitoring production applications on Azure
• Strong Windows Admin Skill sets
• This position is a part of a 24X7 support team. Ideal candidate would be willing to work night and weekend shifts
Nice to Have
• Experience in Azure Monitor & Azure App Insights
• Experience in Windows Architecture and advance troubleshooting
• Azure Certifications
Process & Tools
• Windows Tools
• Infra and Cloud tools.
• Exposure on Service Management tool (Remedy or ServiceNow)
Nice to Have
• Tools knowledge such as AppDynamics, CloudHealth technologies
• Good Written & Verbal Communication Skills
• High Flexibility in terms of working hours and handling high workloads when demanded by business
• Experience in handling global customers
• Proven Expertise in managing senior technical teams.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)