Linde Gases North America CES Technician in Indianapolis, Indiana
We are a technology and applications leader with the industry knowledge and applications expertise to meet customer needs across industrial, food, medical, chemical and electronics industries. We offer over 120 years of proven experience in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases. We’re the talented people you know and trust, now with a new name.
Today our deep understanding of industry trends and customer requirements allows us to collaborate intensely with customers to identify and develop long-term solutions that deliver competitive advantage. Our in-depth knowledge of customers’ manufacturing processes enables turn-key engineering with minimal plant downtime, and our technology development capabilities are unrivaled.
What you will enjoy doing:
▪ Regularly maintain gas delivery systems that include storage tanks, vaporizers, control panels, telemetry systems, etc. for products to include N2, O2, Ar, CO2, Hydrogen, and Helium
▪ Assist as required on Bulk tank installations and removals
▪ Maintain mobile inventories and equipment
▪ Perform Corrective Maintenance service calls as needed to ensure customer installations are kept running effectively
▪ Provide key customer contact throughout the life of a Bulk installation contract, including discussing with the customer areas where Messer North America can help them increase the efficiency of their processes
▪ Act as a technical resource accompanying the sales organization on customer calls
▪ Manage subcontractors who provide additinal services on site, such as pump repair, tank painting, and snow removal
▪ Provide revenue generating services on site as needed and directed by Sales, through CES Central Support
▪ Follow Messer North America safety policies, procedures, and goals
▪ Must be self-motivated and self-sufficient in the customer service environment
▪ Complete LiMSS Chapters as assigned
▪ Continuous demonstration of superior achievement through PMP performance rating
▪ Documented competency on current training profile content
▪ Tracks time and materials on work orders via Prometheus
▪ Adheres to Drivecam/Smith System driving requirements
Do you have what it takes?
▪ High School diploma
▪ Mechanical aptitude and/or hands on experience required
▪ 2 years of work experience preferred in an industrial environment
▪ 2 year technology degree preferred
▪ 4 year technical degree preferred in the area of electrical, mechanical, refrigeration or related
▪ Strong electrical and mechanical skills: soldering (silver and soft), refrigeration, pipe fitting, basic computer-using skills
▪ CO2 and/or cryogenic experience helpful
▪ Safety and Detail Oriented
▪ Bilingual (Spanish / English) preferred
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ https://uscareers-messer.icims.com
If you need assistance with the application or would like to request an accommodation, call (877) 243-1030.
External Company Name: Messer Americas
Street: 5720 Kopetsky Dr suite N