IQVIA Associate Scientist, Screening in Indianapolis, Indiana
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Perform routine in-vitro screening under supervision according to predefined methodology. Assist senior laboratory staff in quantitative analysis, data interpretation and reporting.
• Under supervision, perform routine in vitro screens analysis using automated liquid handling platform.
• Schedule new in-vitro screens and resolve pending work.
• Work with senior laboratory staff to quantitate data, interpret results and report final results to client in accordance with assay timeline.
• Archive final bioanalytical data and results.
• Assist in basic equipment maintenance and operational verification of laboratory equipment.
Minimum Education and experience
• Bachelor's Degree in chemistry, biochemistry, or biology or related field required
• 1-2 years’ relevant lab experience required Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
Skills and abilities
• Basic knowledge of laboratory equipment and instrumentation, with particular focus on instrument use and maintenance.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to implement good laboratory practices and other standards within area of responsibility.
• Good documentation skills; ability to manage and maintain complete and accurate records of experiments.
• Good organizational skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy in work against milestones or goals.
• Basic computer skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
• Knowledge and implementation of safe laboratory practices.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com_ to arrange for such an accommodation.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
- IQVIA Jobs