Kronos Add-On Recovery Configuration Consultant (ARC) - SaaS in Indianapolis, Indiana
Add-On Recovery Configuration Consultant (ARC) - SaaS
Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Louisville - Kentucky - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Orlando - Florida - USA, Remote - None - None
Professional Services and Consulting
There are 2 Add-On & Recovery Configuration Consultants open with one focusing on Time & Labor modules and one on Human Resources.
The Add-on & Recovery Configuration (ARC) team focuses on the successful completion of software optimization, expansion, and at-risk implementation projects for Workforce Ready (WFR) customers. As an ARC Consultant, your role is to provide configuration and consulting support to customers looking to expand or optimize their WFR footprint. This role will also be responsible for participating in recovery efforts to complete at-risk projects for new Customers. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability for managing multiple projects of varying complexity, resulting in the delivery of high quality, scalable solutions for our Customers.
• Leverage knowledge of Workforce Ready modules to assist Customers in expanding the WFR footprint within their business and consult on best practices to help optimize use of the software
• Deliver design, build and final configurations for at-risk, new Customer projects transferred from the Direct or Partner implementation teams due to technical challenges or CSAT issues
• Ensure all assigned projects are delivered according to WFR best practices and meet requirements for quality and supportability
• Participate in continuous improvement efforts throughout your project portfolio, resulting in increased productivity, high scalability, and a superior Customer Experience in assigned engagements
• Develop into a subject matter expert across your assigned WFR module, including staying up-to-date on the latest product features and functionality
• Provide accurate forecasting of project completion, along with the associated revenue to be recognized by the PS organization
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• 3 plus years of experience in implementing ERP, CRM, or other mission critical software required
• Demonstrated ability to manage and execute on multiple, critical projects simultaneously
• Experience in Human Capital Management software, or as an HR or Payroll Administrator a plus
• Strong interpersonal and professional communication skills
• Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or other relevant combination of training and experience preferred
• Travel of up 25% may be required for this role
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Kronos Jobs