Fiserv PS Execution Services Specialist in Indiana
What does a great Professional Services Execution Services Specialist do?
The Professional Services Execution Services Specialist will provide analysis, consultation, and recommendations and hold responsibility for DNA implementations for our credit union and bank clients during deployment of DNA Core Financial Software, in order to ensure clients’ business needs are met. In addition, this position will support clients with both strategic consulting and implementations of post live items/modules. The right candidate will work closely with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery and implementations of their suite of products and provide the best-in-class solutions to the clients’ needs.
As a Professional Services Execution Services Specialist, you can look forward to:
• Support sales and consulting team
• Change champion
• Professional communication skills
• Provide best in class, industry recognized, recommendations for implementation and process improvement with the conversion of DNA
• Configure and Implement DNA Core Processing Functionality
• Document client and internal discussions and decisions
• Execute specific duties and groups of work as assigned
• Manage/resolve a fixed percentage of Service cases, prepare and escalate others to higher levels within the team
• Test new features and functionality of the DNA product suite
• Engage with clients and evaluate Readiness for conversion
• Conduct support and training sessions with converting clients
• Ensure client satisfaction
• SQL Preferred
• Atomic a plus
• Back up Implementation Consultants as needed
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• 2+ years DNA Core system experience
• 5+ Years in subject area of expertise within the financial industry
• Analytical thinking
• Highly motivated to execute on deliverables on time
• Proficiency in MS office tools
• Core system Administration
• Subject Matter Expertise in at least three of the following:
Core System Administration
Statement and Notice processing
Back Office Processing
End of Day/Month/Year End Processing
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
• Associates Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• Average 50% - 60%
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
- Fiserv Jobs