Aerotek Design Engineer in HUNTINGTON, Indiana
The contract Design Engineer is responsible for designing tests and programming fixtures for products built for the manufacturing floor. Duties include designing and overseeing the building and wiring of test fixtures, writing and debugging test software, specifying test fixtures to fixture suppliers, obtaining quotations. This position is accountable for current documentation of test systems and fixtures, troubleshooting and repairing test fixtures/systems.
• Programming in Visual Studio, VB.Net, C#.Net
• Will program in Cognex for vision systems
• Will be using VXI and/or PXI test systems with software written in C#.Net, Visual Basic, LabWindows CVI. Flash programming and knowledge of Hitachi Flash Development Toolkit and Microchip Promate II flash programming systems or similar equipment.
• Review test fixture schematics. Create PDF versions as needed.
• Digitize any paper originals. Draft new schematics if missing.
• Assist ICT Engineer with identifying fixture candidates for Backwards Cap testing.
• Examine remaining inventory of parts.
• Scrap obsolete items.
• Catalog valid parts
• Draft Standard Work procedures for formal documentation of Test Engineering processes.
• Assist with ACE tasks maintaining development lab.
• Document with Manager – Test review checklist
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
5-7+ year's experience in a test engineer role
Ability to Program in Visual Studio, VB.Net, C#.Net
Experience with Cadence schematic layouts
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs