Kelly Services Assembly workers in Greensburg, Indiana
Kelly is proud to be partnered with Honda HMIN, located in Greensburg, IN. We have immediate Full-time Automotive Production opportunities; multiple shifts are available.
No experience, no worries, on-the-job training will be provided. No Diploma or GED Required NEW SIGN ON BONUS ANNOUNCED - EARN UP TO $1200 JUST FOR GOING TO WORK!
- $200 for 2nd shift after 30 days
- $700 for all shifts after 45 days - just in time for the holidays
- $300 for all shifts after 90 days
1st Shift - 6:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. 1st shift - $16.69 per hour
2nd Shift - 4:30 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. 2nd shift - $17.52 per hour
*Start/End time vary from 6am to 3pm (1st) and 4pm to 1am (2nd).
Depending on production needs, you may be required to work up to 60 minutes of overtime each day. Working on the weekend may also be required. Training occurs on 1st shift. During this time, you will learn about your department, Honda's policies and procedures, and how to work safely. JOB SUMMARY: Honda Manufacturing of Indiana Production workers will be working in one of the departments Assembling Frames, (Auto) Body Manufacturing, MFG, Paint/Plastics, and VQ (Quality Control). Honda is following all CDC guidelines for health and safety. Job Duties could include:
- Assembly line, continuous gripping, and fine motor tasks
- Pushing/pulling carts
- Standing continuously and occasional overhead reaching
- Working around moving equipment such as conveyors and forklifts (some positions require working on a moving conveyor)
- Lifting and carrying parts up to a max of 40lbs.
- Climbing in/out of vehicles as needed may require frequent bending, stooping, and squatting
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ALL MANUFACTURING DEPARTMENTS:
- Production, manufacturing or warehouse experience is NOT necessary! Company provides a comprehensive job training program
- High School diploma or GED completion is NOT required
- Must be able to acquire steel toed boots/shoes
- Must be comfortable wearing a company provided uniform
- Able to work in a non-smoking campus environment
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Must be able and willing to work overtime as required
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
- Kelly Services Jobs