TEKsystems Help Desk in Goshen, Indiana
• IT infrastructure incident resolution to meet/exceed service levels.
• Maintaining Desktop and Laptop inventory.
• Configuration and delivery of new user computer.
• Purchasing and maintaining segment specific software inventory.
• Special assignments and off-site meeting support
• Replacement of out of warranty hardware
• Completing assigned level 2 and 3 problem tickets
• Acts as local or regional project resource when needed
• Process and documentation creation
• Desktop and Laptop Hardware break/fix
• Microsoft Active Directory Administration
• Windows 10 Operating System Support
• SCCM application delivery
• Exchange mail server
• MS Office 365
Desktop Support, Video Conferencing, executive support, customer service oriented
Top Skills Details:
Strong Desktop Support
Dell PC Break/fix
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs