Rural Sourcing Inc., (RSI) Web Developer in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Web Developer – Rural Sourcing
Bringing IT jobs back to the United States – that’s what Rural Sourcing does. Getting the opportunity to work on Fortune 1,000 client projects in a fun, collaborative environment while continuously sharpening your technical skills – that’s what you’ll do when you work here!
So who are we, you ask? We are Rural Sourcing, and we believe there is a simple formula for our success; Colleagues, Clients, and Community. We know that without great Colleagues on our team, we can’t provide the stellar Client services we’re known for in the Communities in which we are located. If you are ready to kick off your loafers and join a company with a refreshing culture and great career opportunities, Rural Sourcing could be your new home!
A Day in the Life of a Rural Sourcing Web Developer:
We are seeking a skilled web developer with a background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications. As a Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications. This person will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build highly-performing enterprise systems that improve clinical outcomes and increase staff productivity and financial performance.
- Develop new functionality on existing software products
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Provide general technical support and training to Rural Sourcing and for our clients
Expertise a Rural Sourcing Colleague will need:
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Why you will enjoy Mondays again:
- Collaborative, Fun, Creative Culture – because who wants to be bored at work?
- Work from Home Days –_ sometimes it’s just nice to stay in your PJ’s_
- Tuition Reimbursement_ – “Much to learn, you still have” –Yoda, Star Wars_
- Ongoing Training and Development – learning from others and sharing your two cents!
- Room for Growth and Progressive Career Path
- Casual Dress – jeans welcome!
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities
- Robust Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Package – because we all need that peace of mind.
- 401(k) Plan – don’t we all have that retirement dream home?
- Substantial Paid Time Off
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Rural Sourcing is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Job Code: 742
# of Openings: 1