Kelly Services Industrial Maintenance Technician in Fort Wayne, Indiana
An Engineering company is in need of an Industrial Maintenance Technician to assist the Engineering team; they focus on Hydraulic Press Repair, Reconditioning, Modernization and Relocation Services. Please review details below to see if you feel this could be your next job opportunity!
• Install and adjust hydraulic components/systems including large cylinders, pumps, etc.
• Diagnose problems and give recommendations for repairs
• Identify components to be repaired by manufacture specification
• Inspect parts and various components to determine if parts are re-workable
• Assemble units according to manufacturer specifications
• Make necessary adjustments to repaired units
• Equipment start-ups
• Set hydraulic pressures and reliefs as required
• Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
• Professional interaction with customers and vendors
• 5 years experience installing/maintaining/repairing heavy industrial machinery preferred
• Ability to read hydraulic and electric schematics
• Technical knowledge of fluid power hydraulics and components
• Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to work overtime, weekends and/or holidays
Must be open to Travel (50%) - all within the continental US
Company vehicle and expense card provided
Pay: Up to $66,500
Why Kelly ® ?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs