Flanders Manufacturing Technicians 1st & 2nd Shifts North P in Evansville, Indiana
Entry level job and will train. This position manufactures and assembles basic components of motors. Mechanical skills are a plus, but not required.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Manufacture and assemble basic components of motors per production drawings and instructions.
- Mark parts, measure (reading ruler/tape measure) and record measurements required by work scope/drawings during manufacturing process.
- Perform tests on components as required, with on the job training.
- Set up and operate various equipment to create parts, with on the job training.
- Operate overhead cranes, fork-lift trucks, and other equipment following proper procedures,with on the job training.
- Ability to operate various hand tools.
- Ability to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division includingunderstanding fractions and percentages.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to understand, perform, and retain various job-related training, operational, and safety procedures.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time with limited breaks.
Please attach a resume and include a cover letter describing why you are qualified for this role based on the position requirements described above.
Location: Evansville, IN
Job Type: Internal & External