Berry Global Laminate Set Up - Technician in EVANSVILLE, Indiana
Laminate Set Up - Technician
Job ID: 5302
Functional Area: MANUFACTURING
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Location: EVANSVILLE, IN (EVV)
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
• Insure changeovers are done correctly and in a timely manner
• Make certain that quality parts are being produced with minimal scrap
• Read traveler and be sure that all of the correct components are being used for each job
• Perform daily checks and functions to keep the equipment in running condition
• Troubleshoot machinery
• Maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area
• Maintain and enforce all company safety, environment and Department of Heath requirements
• Ability to work independently.
• Computer and Quality experience preferred.
• High School diploma / GED equivalent.
• Basic trouble shooting skills.
• Mechanical knowledge and understanding of machinery
• Good organizational skills with ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds at a minimum of 15 times per shift.
• Ability to climb on and off a forklift safely and without assistance occasionally.
• Ability to safely operate a forklift in high traffic, low clearance areas while not posing a safety risk to others. Must not be at risk of sudden alterations in consciousness.
• Hearing sufficient to recognize and respond to shouted warnings, alarms and horns on forklifts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.