Reyes Holdings Draft Technician in Evansville, Indiana
Job ID #:32891
Position Type:Full Time
Shift:Shift 1 (Day)
Education Required:HS Diploma/GED
Experience Required:Less than 1 year
Under moderate supervision, cleans and maintains draft beer systems in prompt and courteous manner.
People or Process Management Responsibilities: None
Required Skills and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must have six (6) months of related experience (i.e. working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or physical therapy environment, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
• Maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver license
• Ability to repetitively lift up to 175 pounds safely
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Experience in draft beer equipment (jockey box, taps, lines, etc.) preferred
• Experience in using hand tools (hand drill, faucet wrench, screw drivers, crimpers).
• Draught Certification from Mirco Matic or company equivalent
• Forklift certified
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Checking temperature, pressure and expiration date of beer
• Diagnose and solve draft problems and report discrepancies to management
• Work on-call schedule as required (nights and weekends)
• Maintain effective customer service with internal and external customers
• Maintain daily and monthly logs of line cleaning and service calls
• Ensure compliance to all applicable ABC Rules and Regulations and follow Company Safety procedures
• Other projects or duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
- Reyes Holdings Jobs