Flanders DC Winder in Evansville, Indiana
This position will assist the Winding Department on various jobs. Position will also inspect, dismantle, and repair basic electromechanical equipment.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Read winding data card for each job.
- Inspect various kinds of electromechanical equipment for damage and evidence of electrical malfunctions.
- Test condition of windings according to EASA standards.
- Dismantle and/or strip damaged or unserviceable electromechanical equipment.
The position requirements are:
- Basic mechanical knowledge required although no direct winder work experience required.
- Ability to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division including understanding fractions.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple to moderately complex written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to operate machinery and hoists.
Please attach a resume and include a cover letter describing why you are qualified for this role based on the position requirements described above.
Location: Evansville, IN
Job Type: Internal & External