Flanders Commutator Technician in Evansville, Indiana
Flanders is Hiring!!!
We are looking to hire a Commutator Technician. This position manufactures basic and routine individual components of commutators. Position also assembles components as required.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Manufacture and assemble basic components of commutators per production drawings and instructions.
- Perform tests on components using AC HiPot electrical testing equipment and/or DC Meggar.
- Set up and operate various equipment to create parts including, but not limited to shear, notcher, and band saw.
- Mark parts, measure, and record measurements required by work scope/drawings during manufacturing process.
The position requirements are:
- Minimum of two years’ hands-on experience with mechanical or electrical equipment or two years of education in a trade school or technical school preferred.
- Ability to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division including understanding fractions and percentages.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to understand, perform, and retain various job related training, operational, and safety procedures.
- Ability to operate overhead cranes, fork lift trucks, and other equipment following proper procedures.
Please attach a resume and include a cover letter describing why you are qualified for this role based on the position requirements described above.
Location: Evansville, IN
Job Type: Internal & External